- 64hrs of Paid Time Off for all employees
- Paid Parental Leave
- All Full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- All Employees are eligible for a TeleDoc Service
- Discretionary and Profit Share Bonuses
- We will pay for your Food Handlers or Managers Certification
- Quality Focused
- Take Pride in Their Work
- Problem Solvers
- Hold Themselves Accountable
- Know the Importance of Teamwork
- Exudes Positivity
- Show Integrity
- Forward Thinking
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Story Of Emporium
After being introduced in 2011, Mary and Megan came up with the dream of Emporium Pies. Before the year had come to a close, their dream was rapidly beginning to take shape in the form of selling pies outside of an old house in the Bishop Arts District of Oak Cliff.
With a little help from talented friends along the way, a supportive community surrounding each store, and an endless supply of hungry and happy customers, Emporium Pies has grown up a lot.
However, it always has been and always will be about one thing: fine pies for fine folk.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)